Trip to We are Curious
Class 3 joined Class 4 and the children in Ks2 from Kenton on a trip to ‘We are Curious’ in Bristol last week.
Here is some of the children’s reviews!
- “It was amazing, because we could explore the scientific world.”
- “There were so many different devices and loads to learn, best trip ever!”
- “it was a very scientific place.”
- “My favourite bit was watching the 3D film ‘We are the aliens”
- “You can see the temperature of someone with an infrared camera”
- “We found out that there is something that can make some things invisible.”
- “I didn’t realise that there were so many chemicals that you can mix, you can make green, red and amber fire.